lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

Andy y Lucas



Hi!
I'm going to talk about Andy y Lucas. I like this group because their songs are beautiful. My favorite songs are Tanto la quería and Y en tu ventana because I remember the summer of 2004 when I hear

They are a flamenco-pop group from the province of Cádiz. Andrés Morales and Lucas González were neighbours and friends. When nobody knew Jesus Quintero interviewed on his Ratones Coloraos program which launched them to fame. In 2003 they made their first album with thirteen songs, and his single Son de Amores which became a successful summer.The album was released in other countries like Mexico, Argentina, USA.

Last year I was in one of his concerts and I enjoyed it great. They are very cute and sings very well. I also saw in Primavera pop concert 2006 where they had problems with the sound and not heard a good song.

This summer will be a great tour of Spain to sing songs from her new album Con los pies en la tierra. I hope I can go to any of his concerts if I pass all the exams.

by Andrea Barrado



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario