miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

...Fondo flamenco...



Hello!!

Today I'm going to talk you about "Fondo Flamenco". I know that this group isn't very popular but the number of its fans is increasing everyday.

"Fondo Flamenco" is a group of flemish-pop music which is formed by three young men whose names are Antonio, Astola and Rafael. They come from Seville and they have got a lot of energy and talent. These singers want to show to the world their songs.

I listened their songs for the first time, two years ago and they were beautiful! I think that their lyrics are full of their own experiences and emotions. They presented their third work the last winter and it was called: "Las cartas sobre la mesa". In this Cd, they show a big evolution in their rhythms, because they have mixed different styles like pop, jazz, flemish and rumba.


I was in one of their concerts three weeks ago. I had never been in one before and I was very nervous. I went with two friends and we were near of the stage. The concert lasted about two hours and they sang a lot of songs. I liked it and I had a good time!
By: Belén Rojo Centeno

1 comentario:

  1. As most of your previous writings, traditional writing on black and white, there are not many mistakes, and not serious, of course. It includes personal information as I'm not asking about information downloaded from the web.

    Revise only a couple of errors:"They really loved me!" (W.O.) / "own's experiences"

    ResponderEliminar