miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

Pignoise

Hi again.

Now I talk of Pignoise ,because it is a group that I like very much.
Last year I had the opportunity of going to one of their fantastic concerts but I couldn't because my end of the course trip coincided with it. But this year I hope to go to a concert.

Pignoise is a pop rock group which was formed when the singer Álvaro Benito, who is an ex-football player of Real Madrid, injured his leg. They leaped to fame in Los hombres de Paco series where often act as secondary characters in the bar where they met the protagonists of the series.


The musical style of Pignoise is Pop Punk although many of their songs are Pop Rock. The first single is Nada que perder. They have five albums, the last is Cuestión de directo which went on sale on 11th May of 2009. In this disc they work with Melendi on the song Estoy enfermo and in my opinion the song is fantastic!

See you soon!


By: Andrea Barrado Soto

1 comentario:

  1. Revise the presentation of your entry in the blog and punctuation, which is incorrect many times.

    "Now I talk" - verbal tense
    "going" - there is a more suitable verb for 'asistir'
    "where often..." - Where is the subject?

    ResponderEliminar